Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!





Claire spent Valentine's day with me at my parents house. We decorated cupcakes for an event at church. She did have the MOST adorable outift, she will be wearing for a while to come! She can look cute in hearts and red for a little while longer right? My good friend Pam offered to watch her that night so Spencer and I could have some down time. What a lucky girl I was! Spencer had ran home after class, cleaned the house, did some laundry and made me a wonderful dinner! This was quite the treat as he rarely cooks, and it was all so delish! He made salmon, my favorite, asparagus, roasted potatoes, opened a great bottle of Roxyann Claret. To top it all off, he made CHOCOLATE creme brulee! Who knew he could do that. After dinner we went and picked up Claire, sharing some creme brulee with Pam as a thanks, went back home and watched 'Fireproof'. It was a great evening, and I felt very loved!

No comments: