Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Love



I was anxious about how Claire would react to Henry coming home. She was nervous meeting him for the first time, but I think that had more to do with mom being in a strange bed in the hospital. She couldn't understand why I couldn't get up and hold her (I had an epidural). But bringing him home she was very excited about. She has been very loving and gentle. Every morning after waking she asks "Where's Henry?". She goes in to find him sleeping in my bed and she just ooo's and ahhh's over him. She likes to watch his diaper being changed which means she is constantly moving around her stool so she can peek at him whatever height he is at. She even climbs onto the kitchen counter to watch him sleep. I am sure the honeymoon phase will end, but for now, I am enjoying her new found love.

No comments: