Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Henry William


Well I am back, after an almost 2 year hiatus! How did that happen? Where did the time go? Life has been good to us, and instead of attempting to catch up, I will just start where we are now.

April 19, 2011 at 4:29 p.m. we welcomed Henry William into the world. I was shocked when they put this fat, hairy baby on me! All I could say was "He is SO big!". We came into the world weighing 9 lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long, with a 14.5 in head. He was very comfortable inside me, so thank God I decided to be induced 2 days after my due date. I cant imagine how big he would have gotten. Despite some people's thought process, we did NOT name after the Royal family! Spencer's grandfather, who was much a part of his childhood, was William Henry the 2nd. My grandfathers middle name was William so it was a perfect fit for us!
He is such a sweet baby and so far (crossing my fingers) has been a very smooth transition for our family. I will try to be better about posting this time around!

No comments: