Monday, June 23, 2008

7 weeks away...


Well, we are busy getting ready for our little girl to arrive! 7 weeks sounds like a long time, but time is just flying by. I am busy 'nesting', getting her nursery ready. I have painted and today will work on some art projects for her. Spencer will be busy this week putting together a crib and changing table/dresser. We are taking birthing classes through the hospital and just preparing. It is a blessing to be off this summer and just be able to get ready and rest! I have had a great pregnancy, no complications, feeling pretty good, just battling tiredness (comes with being a teacher you know!).


We can't wait to see her little face. She is a very active girl, I am sure she will be a busy body once she gets here as well! Now you all can keep tabs on her (and us), and I will keep pictures coming!

Here is me prego, about 7 months.





1 comment:

Campbell said...

Good work on the blog. Here is my bit of wisdom about parenthood. Go to sleep right now and enjoy the sleep because you will never do it the same agaain. Spenny good luck with the crib and changing table, I surely needed it. Love and miss ya both keep up the good work. Joe