Friday, August 1, 2008

Any day now...


It is amazing how quickly time flies! I am definately anxious, trying to be patient, it is hard. I am doing my best to keep busy and I have good days with lots of energy and then days like today, where I am completely wiped out. Overall, this is as bad as it has been, so I have been very blessed. Now I just have to keep extra busy to get the days flying by. Her nursery is ready and we are just awaiting her arrival! We have had a few showers, so she has a closet full of clothes and has more baby things than I think she can ever use. She definately is one spoiled little lady, and she isn't even here yet! These last few days have me feeling restless, but thankfully I have the ability to just be at home taking care of myself and making sure she is safe! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: