Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amazing little girl






Our friend from church offered to take some photos of her. They turned out really good. Amazing how much she changes daily! She has begun to use her voice the last few days, learning to assert herself. Spencer is back to work now which leaves her and I home alone. It is really quiet for now. I am just working hard on not feeling guilty about being home and just loving on her. It is not like me to just lay so low, I am too much of a busy body. But there is something to be said for just holding her and loving her as much as possible. Life will get busy again, I need to learn to enjoy the peace and quiet!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This girl is really amazing! Wow... but with such good looking parents I couldn't expect anything else :-)
Take care, Michael

Campbell said...

She is a doll, keep up the good work and ENJOY the quiet stillness while you can. Joe