Friday, August 5, 2011

The Baby Powder Incident

I was doing something with the kids and Claire disappeared. She is pretty good at keeping her self entertained at home. However I had noticed it being oddly quiet (a key sign something is not going right!). I went and found her, and she had dumped an entire (large) container of baby powder ALL over Henry's room. It was so much it made it difficult to breath in the room. I quickly opened the window, stripped her down and threw her powder covered body in the shower. I then took a closer look around Henry's room and it was COVERED! I mean the baseboards, the chairrails, the walls, the windows. Luckily Spence came home soon after and I spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up the mess. Oh but did Miss Claire Bear have fun!! She would do it again if I let her! :)


No comments: