Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vacation to Bend

Since I was about 9, my family went on Vacation to Bend with my God Parents. My Godfather participated in the OASBO Conference (for School finances). We went with them every year, spent a week in Bend at some resort. I have so many great memories! This year we attended the conference again, however it was SPENCER who was attending as he is now working with School and Public finance. Funny how the OASBO conference is STILL part of my life. This year we spent a week in Bend for the conference staying at my best friends. We brought the boat and explored some lakes up there as well.
A week later, I went back with the kids to meet my God parents there, as they still vacation there annually. The kids and I and my parents spent 2 nights. We swam, played games and relaxed. It was a nice get away!





No comments: