Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fairy Wings



Claire LOVES fairies. She watched all 3 Tinkerbell movies more times than I can count. Her Aunt Dawn taught her the reflections on the ceiling ARE fairies. So every time Claire sees one, she yells "A fairy! A fairy!". Grammy and Poppa even bought her a flashlight that when it is lit up, shows a fairy wherever it shines. Before she had her own wings, she would immediately put on her cousins each time we went to her house. My Godmother saw this in action and decided Claire needed her own fairy wings so she sent Claire these from Seattle. As I went to put Claire to bed this night, she insisted on wearing the wings! I indulged her during story time, but we took them off before sleeping. Needless to say, when she woke up at 6:45 am the next morning, she was waiting for me, her flower crown on with fairy wings in hand asking me to put them on her.

No comments: