Sunday, June 26, 2011

A surprise for the wives!



Such a wonderful husband I have. It has been busy and tiring (and fun) adjusting to two babies. Spencer and two of our close friends, planned a surprise wine tasting day for us! We showed up to meet our friends for lunch, that is all I thought we had planned, and then pulls up a huge limo. Spencer told me the surprise and our friends Matt and Tracey and John and Andrea were coming to join. They have become such great friends as we have watched our kids grow up together, they had little girls in August too. We then were whisked away for a tour in the Applegate. A great way to show how much the Dad's appreciated the Mom's. We sipped wine, ate good food and enjoyed a day 'off'. I am a lucky girl, and I will say that over and over again!

No comments: