Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So grown up!


I'm not sure where the time went, Claire will be 3 in August already. She is so much fun, so sweet and loving. Having her little brother around has made her more affectionate towards everyone. I love her spunk, her independence, her creative personality, her silliness, her morning snuggles, how she says "Pupule (purple) juice please Momma!" all the time and how much she LOVES playing with her Daddy. She brings such joy to us and every night when we say our prayers together, I continually thank God for her presence in our life. She spreads joy, that is what she does the best. I am thankful I get to have some of that joy daily! I tell her all the time she will never know how much I love her until she has a daughter of her own one day. She makes me laugh so hard, like how she told me the other day "Momma, Barbie tooted!". Seriously, where does she come up with this stuff?

No comments: